Thursday, July 31, 2008

Convention

As most of you know, I am in Florida at the CTMH Consultant convention. I was going to wait until I got home to share my experiance - but it is just to exciting! I want to share it with you now! Today we learned about many of the new products coming out in the Fall/Winter idea book. Would you like me to tell you? Ok, you twisted my arm. Here is a list.

* - pretty cool
** - YEAH! Love it!
*** - Oh my gosh I am so excited!
***To stay current with the newest trends in fabric, decor, and paper - CTMH has introduced 4 new colors! And they are cute!
- juniper ( it's a green) , sorbe ( soft orange!), Tulip (orangish dusty rose), and creme Brulle (really soft yellow)
**Along with the new colors came some very cute new papers.
- the B&T now have patterns on BOTH SIDES of the paper! You know how even more choices when making your page layouts and cards!
*My pages talk voice recorder - record a message for grandma, or babys first words and make it part of your page - for you to play over and over!
*Memory keepsake box - high quality keepsake box for you to decorate and keep your valuable memories for years!
** Really cute Rub-ons! Chocolate, white daisy and black!
*** Ink stamp pad and marker organzier - made for at home or on the go!
** couple of price saving new options:
-level 1 no longer offers the base page protectores and are $1 less - (every bit helps!)
- level 2 stickers now only have 2 sheets. This way you don't have double stickers if you buy the level 1 and level 2. And the surper cute Level 2 stickers now cost $4.95!
-Newest ribbon round have 4 designs (instead of 5) but each ribbon round has more ribbon. 6 feet of each design (instead of 4 feet of each design). They cost $7.95 and are really cute too!! Colors like chocolate, sweet leaf and colonial white
*** you can now order ribbon in bulk too!! 20 yards for $6.95 of your favorite ribbon!
***Brads in colors - match the different season collections - like Summer Carnival.
*** for new mini melody collections!
Of course many new cute stamp sets - come to next months gatherings to get a sneak peak!
Thats my teaser! I am going to go off and have some more fun!

No comments: